Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Intro & Disclaimer



Hello there! I'm Alecia as I'm sure you are well aware if you are reading this. Which if you are then I'm sure the disclaimer that I'm clearly not a blogger is an obvious one. Therefore, my sweet mother will take over once I head out on a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints on July 9th, 2014. She's a great woman. Thanks mom<3 

But before then I just wanted to say a few things myself(: In case you don't know me or thought you did, I'm your typical 20 year old:  I serenade my dogs and cat, dangerously dance in the shower and every other square foot of my house (and car- see next talent), best and worst multi-tasker and procrastinator, take more pictures of my pets than my phone can handle, attended the world's only liberal arts university for Deaf for two years, was never Deaf, and lastly, I can belch like no man's business. So yup that about covers it. Other than that, my favorite things are my family, my faith, and my friends. and lastly and most importantly, Reese's. Not the crappy Piece's stuff. That was a dumb invention. Go big or go home Hershey's. 

Well, enough of that. Talking about myself and to myself (in front of others) is weird. 

1 comment:

  1. We're so glad you are doing this blog, we'll be excited to follow it and keep up on your mission experiences.

    ReplyDelete